Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Michael Gunzburg, P.C. New York City Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Free Initial Consultation
  • ~
  • Call Today!

New York City Birth Injury Lawyer

The birth of a child is one of the most exciting and joyous experiences in the life of a parent. But when something goes wrong with the delivery, joy can quickly turn to despair. Frequently, parents are kept in the dark and not told exactly what went wrong. All they know is that as a result of unexpected complications, their child is not “normal.” Many parents have no idea what to do.

If something has gone wrong during the delivery of your child or if you have experienced a birth injury yourself, you should contact a law firm as soon as possible.

Here at Michael Gunzburg, P.C., you will be able to speak with a knowledgeable and experienced lawyer who will be able to provide you with the guidance, counseling and advice you will need to move forward with your claim.

When you need a lawyer, get the BIG GUNZ®

Our law firm understands what parents are going through and will go above and beyond the law to ensure that you get the answers and results you deserve. Our law firm has successfully handled a variety of medical malpractice cases, obtaining millions in the process, in cases related to:

  • Brain injuries
  • Erb’s palsy
  • Cerebral palsy
  • Paraplegia
  • Quadriplegia

Let us help give you the answers you deserve and to do everything to provide you and your child with the financial compensation your situation deserves. We are passionate about what we do, and we are with you every step of the way. No matter how hard the defendants, their attorneys and insurance carriers fight to destroy your claim, our attorneys will stand by you all the way to the end.

Are you looking for a New York City birth injury lawyer? Contact our New York City birth injury lawyer to help you in regard to your case today at 212-725-8500.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation