We depend on the New York Police Department to protect our rights and uphold the law. Unfortunately, in some cases, law enforcement personnel fall short of these expectations. In cases involving any kind of mistreatment, it is imperative that you consult an experienced attorney who can help defend your rights.
To learn more about how Manhattan police brutality and excessive force lawyer Michael Gunzburg can help protect your rights. Contact us today.
At Michael Gunzburg, P.C., we are dedicated to picking up any of the pieces that police officers have left behind. We represent a variety of clients who have fallen victim to a variety of illegal actions as performed by law enforcement, including:
- Police brutality: Verbal attacks, psychological intimidation or the intentional use of excessive — usually physical — force by any law enforcement official.
- False arrest: No matter how complex the situation, if you were arrested under false pretenses, you need experienced legal representation.
- Police assault: If a law enforcement official threatens to do bodily harm to you or a loved one, you must seek a lawyer who will fight to defend your rights.
- Police battery: If a police officer inflicts unwanted touching in a malicious manner, we can help pursue the defense of your rights.
- Police civil rights abuse: Law enforcement should be protecting your civil rights, not violating them.
- Excessive force: There is an appropriate amount of force and there is an excessive amount. Police officers are trained to know the difference.
It is not in your best interest to hire a New York City police and law enforcement mistreatment attorney who takes a high volume of cases at one time. When a firm is overloaded with litigation issues, time and resources are often sacrificed and a client's case can suffer from this lack of attention.
Let our clients tell you how our attention to detail has helped them achieve favorable results.
At our New York City law firm, we center our philosophy on limiting our caseload so that we can focus our time and resources, which are just as precious as yours. By applying this level of care toward your time and finances, we are able to achieve the best possible results for your case.
Contact Our Manhattan Police Brutality And Excessive Force Lawyer To Learn More
For personalized, efficient NY legal representation throughout Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx, call 646-569-9663 or 800-481-3154 to schedule a free initial consultation or submit your information and questions online.