- If I have been in an accident, what should I do?
- Should I seek medical attention immediately after an accident?
- Do I still have a case, even if I was partly at fault for the accident?
- Is there any way that I can have my medical expenses covered?
- What type of damages can I recover for in a pedestrian accident?
- What if another investigator wants to take my statement?
- Do I need to have a serious injury to seek compensation in a motor vehicle accident in NYS?
- What injuries qualify as a serious injury in New York State?
Please visit our General FAQ section for more important answers and tips
When you need a lawyer, get the BIG GUNZTM
For a New York City Personal Injury Lawyer , and a New York City Medical Malpractice Lawyer in New York City including Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island, call 212-725-8500 or 212-725-8500 to schedule a free initial consultation or submit your information and questions online.