Pedestrian Accidents FAQs

  • If I have been in an accident, what should I do?
  • Should I seek medical attention immediately after an accident?
  • Do I still have a case, even if I was partly at fault for the accident?
  • Is there any way that I can have my medical expenses covered?
  • What type of damages can I recover for in a pedestrian accident?
  • What if another investigator wants to take my statement?
  • Do I need to have a serious injury to seek compensation in a motor vehicle accident in NYS?
  • What injuries qualify as a serious injury in New York State?

Please visit our General FAQ section for more important answers and tips

When you need a lawyer, get the BIG GUNZTM

For a New York City Personal Injury Lawyer , and a New York City Medical Malpractice Lawyer in New York City including Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island, call 646-569-9663 or 800-481-3154 to schedule a free initial consultation or submit your information and questions online.